MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darsini

Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  Empty
PostSubject: Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator    Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 am

Name:Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  22a6b2345744f62dcc9751f

In-Game Name:Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  64c86431935b2455e41c367

Past Experinces:Well ive been a GM in 3 servers Before,this would include OwnlifeMS,PastelMS and ShadowMS.

Unlike the people Who just give Names of those servers and tell lies i can provide proof (:

http://www.wix.com/msserver/ownlifems < I was GM_Silver Of OwnlifeMS.

Why you should choose me:The question is why should'nt you choose me (: Im well experinced in every aspect of Maple as well as MistMS.Ive played maple for 8years now and i know everything about it from A-Z.I am well qualified to handle situations and im there 24/7 to help those in need.Im willing to spend time to solve all problems in which players are in need of help in as well as introduce new players to the server as well.

What will i do to improve the server:I will most definately invite more people to the server,to allow the MistMS community to grow as well as give more suggestions to improve the server (:-I have many by the way ! I will make MistMS a fun and learning community where its not all play but learning as well!

Fun facts about me: Im 17 this year, my ambition is to become a doctor aka Psychologist (: i mean really i love reading people's minds ! i spend alot of my time reading book[Only books rlated to vampires BTW] and mapling as well.I manage my time well and i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRETTY LITTLE LAIRS! its like the most awesomest show of all time :3 Oh And i would love to learn how to SkyDive one day :3 Oh and i forgot! i Make server videos as well! im working on one for MistMS (: As soon as it's done ima show y'all Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator    Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 am

Denied not the right format Sad + Didn't read requirements Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Darsini

PostSubject: Re: Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator    Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 am

Owner wrote:
Denied not the right format Sad + Didn't read requirements Smile

Okays Sir! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator    Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darsini's Application For Intern/Xat Chat Box Moderator
Page 1 of 1