MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]Lizzy's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzy

Lizzy

[GM]Lizzy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Lizzy's Application    [GM]Lizzy's Application  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Real Life Name: Lauren
In-Game Name: Lizzy
Prior Experience(s) as a GM:I have 1 SGM experience in UntoldStory, 1 SGM/ Co-Owner (got promoted) experience in KawaiiMS.

What makes you qualified for this position?
Well Being a GM is not about the cool skills or cool commands you get to use. It's all about helping new players as well as helping Out the owner which is you in anyway possible. I am not those people who shows off my damage or show off only GMs equipments. I prefer entertaining players instead Of spending my time training and being in the GM room.I won't tolerate any hacking I will be in hide just to make sure they are hacking and then I'll straight ban. It's the hackers on fault that they don't follow the rules.

What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants?
Hmm.. well I Love helping new members in trouble and I am quite good in making some custom WZ if the owner is interested. I get along great with everyone too.

Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis?
In my old server I was mostly the GM who host events, other GMs are too lazy when players ask them to make event. I love doing HnS, JQs, SAT, quizzes, T/F, Russian Roulette, and Elimination.

Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players?
I will not show any favoritism to any players because by doing that you will kinda lose the players trust. By showing no favoritism you are able to maintain the peace in the game and as well as the fairness.

Additional Information about me
Well I speak fluently in English so i wont have those broken English slangs like " wat, tis, pls etc..." Also I am very friendly, loves dogs LOLOL and also oh yea my time zone is +8 GMT(Malaysia).

I Hope you will Like my Application. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[GM]Lizzy's Application
Page 1 of 1