MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Lawliet's GM Application ;3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lawliet

Lawliet

[GM] Lawliet's GM Application ;3 Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Lawliet's GM Application ;3   [GM] Lawliet's GM Application ;3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

REQUIREMENTS:
Must have atleast 10 posts no spam (Posts will be checked).
Must have been apart of the server for atleast 1 week (Database will be checked)
Must know most if not all the commands + npcs that are useful.
Must be active in game.
Real-life Name: Spencer (but most call me scout ^-^)
-In-Game Name: Lawliet
-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: Well a GM in Beastly MS ^-^ (https://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h382/Spencer_Livingston/?action=view&current=Maple0008.jpg) and owned my own little hamachi server called PandazMS for a while x3 but it never took off so i...sort of abandoned it hehe ^-^"
-What makes you qualified for this position? I'm rather responsible for my age, i am extremely willing to help people 24/7 and i have plenty of experience in helping people on a day-to-day basis from my volunteer work at http://www.techsupportforum.com (we get some pretty difficult ones over there xD).
-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? Well for one thing, they probably could not be online as much as me Wink my entire LIFE revolves around being online. I attend an online school, so i am on MSN, maplestory and the forums whenever i'm needed! My experience and decent grammar skills are also a bit of a bonus don't you think? x3 >->" hehe.
-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? Oh, you have no idea. I LOVE hosting events! Absolutely adore the activity! It is so much fun ^-^ I am definitely willing to host events daily and certainly on an hourly basis! :3
-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? I agree. Favoritism is totally unfair and i have seen it happen quite a bit in other servers where it is prohibited :/
-Additional Information about you: Well i write concept art for Manga, i enjoy reading, i enjoy communicating with people over the internet and helping out anywhere i can! I have been working since i was 14, my first job was at a Baskin Robbins and i now work at a local game store called Game On (nice little location). I am also ALWAYS willing to make friends, so don't hesitate to add me in-game ^-^ i'm friendly x3
Back to top Go down

[GM] Lawliet's GM Application ;3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: