MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Emily's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

[GM] Emily's Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Emily's Application   [GM] Emily's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 am

My real life name is Emily

In game name is Emily

AGE: My age is 16 (But i always put 1990 for my birth-date when signing up in games)

Prior Experience as a GM: i do not have any experience being a gm but i have made my own server before and have let my friends play it when i was 13. I have played a lot of servers: pockyms,mapleblade,nidoms,hellyms and more

What makes you qualified for this position? I think i am qualified for this postion bacause i go on daily and i always WILL help the new people when they first start.

What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? There are GM applications that are better than mine but i will convince you

I am usually online on the server other than when i am at school i do not afk often(only when i do homework)
When a player reports a hacker or i see players hacking I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BAN THE HACKER
I WILL host daily events for people to keep the people of the server happy
If the new players need help and are asking for it i WILL help them and make them Happy

Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis?: I agree to host events daily and hourly to make players happy

Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? : i agree to not show favoritism to any player even if it was my boyfriend

Additional Information about me:
I live in Sydney Australia
I know some gm commands

Thank you for reading my gm application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Emily's Application   [GM] Emily's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

DENIED!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Emily

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Emily's Application   [GM] Emily's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 pm

i HATE U
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Emily's Application   [GM] Emily's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

And i'm supposed to lose sleep over that?! o.O
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Emily's Application   [GM] Emily's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Emily's Application
Page 1 of 1