MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Rawr's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
passbank

[GM] Rawr's Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm

-Real-life Name: Vivian
-In-Game Name: Rawr
-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: Gm in three private servers (axedms, Weedms, both lvl 4 and something else?)and was a former Global Ms gm.
-What makes you qualified for this position? I have much experience, "I'm fair, I'd help others ,and i have a lot of free time on my hands. Plus I'm not someone who would make up stupid stuff to make me sound better which is why I'm going to say part of why i want to become a gm is how their powerful.
-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? I think I'm different and unique because I know what a gms' duties in private servers. I've had lots of experience in populated private servers and handling this awesome unpopulated server would be absolutely a piece of cake which means i get to help others even more. I was a temp gm in global ms but it didn't last forever and i won't not absolutely will not abuse any of my powers as a gm. And I'm pretty sure i did this layout right. Smile
Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? Of course. in past private servers i hosted about 2-3 almost 4 events an hour.
-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? Of course. Why would I?
-Additional Information about you: I have a lot of free time but i cannot play private server when i'm at school. I think i could leave my character on but i will not be active DURING school hours. I live in California and i go to one of the most top ranked high schools in the state. Err I like dinosaurs and i believe in Santa. Smile JK maybe... I've played in over 30 private servers, all characters have at least 100+ rebirths. I'm active as much as I can be and even if I'm busy ill be on the fourms with my itouch.
Back to top Go down
Cain

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 am

So how much did you get paid as the one and only under-age Nexon GM?
What was your AxedMS ign?
Back to top Go down
passbank

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 am

Cain wrote:
Well I didn't get paid because one, I was underage 2, since my brother's friend is related to the founders of maplestory, my brother got his full time gm status and he got paid. Not me.
Axedms ign: toastyy
Back to top Go down
Cain

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 am

passbank wrote:
Cain wrote:
Well I didn't get paid because one, I was underage 2, since my brother's friend is related to the founders of maplestory, my brother got his full time gm status and he got paid. Not me.
Axedms ign: toastyy

Ok....just incase my sarcasm wasn't clear enough...

[GM] Rawr's Application 2yu0y2w

Please note the "o.0".
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 am

LOL! THAT WAS A GOOD ONE CAIN :3
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Cain

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 pm

TY<3 It's nice having no life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Rawr's Application   [GM] Rawr's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Rawr's Application
Page 1 of 1