MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]Imthatbrick's Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imthatbrick

[GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Imthatbrick's Application!   [GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

-Real-life Name: Matt

-In-Game Name: Century

-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: Lokistory

-What makes you qualified for this position? I'm helpful and responsible. I've been a
forum moderator on a popular private server. I also have lots of experience with Maplestory. I can help noobs, and ban hackers. I'm also relaxing and laid back. Even though I have much to learn about GM commands and stuff, I'm a very fast learner. I've played like 5 private servers and got to know them in 1-2 days. I also make friends very easily. Very Happy

-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? Helping people is like a hobby. I also have experience, and am very responsible. I can be on almost everyday. I want to make this a better place. I'm a mature person that doesn't take gaming TOO seriously. When I'm not talking/helping/afk, I will usually search for hackers in jump quests, popular places, and training maps.

-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? If I can, I have a life though, just know that. School sometimes gets in the way.

-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? I agree not to show favoritism, even if they're my friend.

-Additional Information about you: I'm Asian and live in the Bay Area of California. I love to play basketball, swim, run, and I'm a black belt (shows determination and self discipline). In my free time, I play sports, study (lul), or use the computer.

-Matt

Last edited by Imthatbrick on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cloud

cloud

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Imthatbrick's Application!   [GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Imthatbrick

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Imthatbrick's Application!   [GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Imthatbrick's Application!   [GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:42 pm

noobms moderator yerp yerp
Back to top Go down
Imthatbrick

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Imthatbrick's Application!   [GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 am

Randy wrote:
noobms moderator yerp yerp

Yep, NooBMS <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Imthatbrick's Application!   [GM]Imthatbrick's Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM]Imthatbrick's Application!
Page 1 of 1