MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Yoon's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnyang

[GM] Yoon's Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Yoon's Application   [GM] Yoon's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Real-Life Name: Ryu Yoon

In-Game Name: Yoon

Prior Experience(s) as a GM: Not as a GM, but i have had the role of SGM in VillainMs. Without the full role of being a GM,
i could not do much. I could help newcomers with there first couple of rebirth's, revive dead players, and host simple
Hide&Seek events.

What makes you qualified for this position?: Well, i am a very active player. I dont tolerate hacking. Its child-like and whoever is using it, (in my own opinion) should be dismissed from the game immedialty. Scammers also. I will do all in my power to keep MistMs at its top quality rank and keep it safe.

What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants?: I believe that all applicant's have an equal chance to be chosen as a GM. I get the job done. When asked to do something, might as well do it right.

Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? Absolutely! In the past i have hosted simple "Player Events", such as Hide&Seek, Fashion Shows, and Truth or Dare. I love to join them, and i LOVE to host them.

Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? Every player is equal. Showing favortism is for referees. I will treat all players the same.

Additional Information about you: Here is my "Online Time" Mon-Thur~8:00pm-10:30pm/Fri-Sun~10:00am~8:pm I have sports on the weekdays but the weekends i am free. If chosen, i sign my soul to MistMs saying to protect it and keep it Active!

Last edited by johnyang on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kushy

Kushy

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Yoon's Application   [GM] Yoon's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 pm

You missed a question .
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
johnyang

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Yoon's Application   [GM] Yoon's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 am

lol, opps my bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Yoon's Application   [GM] Yoon's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Yoon's Application
Page 1 of 1