MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My GM app...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel

My GM app... Empty
PostSubject: My GM app...   My GM app... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 am

Before you deny me cause of the lack of color ;

looking at too many colors = bad for eyes. and actually. Not adding colors keeps an application more organized. c:
Though i added a bit cause its a requirement, enjoy reading.

What are you applying for:
GameMaster as well as Forum Moderator and / or Forum Manager

Name :
Abel c:

Where do you live/Timezone:
Norway...

How active will you be:
I'm on as long as i can be, it's all a matter of day as well as unplanned events.

E-Mail:
PM me or ask me, dont want spammm....

Hobbies :
Volleyball
Basketball
Track
Seeing as how its sort of cold out.. :3

How you'd handle a hacker :
Quite honestly, hackers are what humans would consider weed. What do farmers do? They take em out. So thats what i'll have to do. I'd track them, get a screenshot of them and of course. Ban them c:

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

Fighting.. Lets see... I'd quite honestly let them continue their E-Drama. It's all a part of Growing-Up. You meet people online, you act tough and you eventually get over it. If it were to an extent that was serious to the point where they're threatening each other with "LOL IMA DDOZ U LOLZUMAD" , then i'll step in and interfere with the "fight" they're having. Handling them will have to depend on the case and how serious it is.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
Uhm like IDK <.<...

B12MS (Proof; vitanovae@gmail.com) Dan's/B12Core's MSN. c:
MaplePenguin (Not Available)
MapleLegend (Not available)

Forum Experience
Maplefresh.org/forum
forum.dukustory.com
Both Managed by Nathan of MapleFresh, MSN disclosed Soul probably knows Pat and/or Nate to ask him personally.

Why should we choose you:

I find myself a person that's organized to an extent. I don't over-do things nor do i undercook them. You're probably wondering "what's he talking about, under cooked is he cooking steak or something?" , no c: what i mean is; i know when to tend to things and when not to tend to things. I'll attend what i need to attend at the given times. Things such as hackers will come first, things such as fights will come last. I'm patient to an extent, i'm also the head of the mens varsity team for volleyball, which means i show loads of leadership when it comes to games, i'd like to use the knowledge and leadership-"ness" i get from being a leader and releasing it in-game thus; guiding new players towards a better road. Also, i find myself more experienced with Forums than alot of people in general, i can also use what knowledge i have, for Soul and thus causing the forums to grow more and better.

Reason i applied:

To gain more knowledge on Forums/ as a gamemaster. I've not been a Gamemaster a lot of times in my life time of MapleStory Private Server playing. I'd like to expand my knowledge with GM'ing , as well as my knowledge with PHPBB. I've hardly used PHPBB in my life time, as a majority of the time i'm working with vBulletin and/or Mybb and/or IPB. Also, for the benefits of a gamemaster ; i mean shucks who isn't applying for the benefits? Being straight out HONEST here. c:

Summary of yourself :

My Names Abel, i'm 13 years of age I reside in Norway c:. I like playing VolleyBall, i've managed forums for maplestory private servers (MapleFresh,B12MS) and of the sort, Nate(MapleFresh's Owner) and Dan(B12MS's owner) can testify for me on behalf of that. I'm starting to learn how to c#, c++ and my knowledge with PHPBB is weak, but i'm learning. I also know the basics of PHP to the extent where I'm doing good enough to patch exploits on vBulletin, IPB.

Extra Info:
Nothing much quite honestly.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
As long as it wants to take c:

In game name:
Dragonsoft

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
Pft, No c:

Do you actually KNOW them.
Uhm... c:

2.Have you been on Mist MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Depends.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Err.... Yes?

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
Yep.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Mist MS:
3 hours
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

My GM app... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM app...   My GM app... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com

My GM app...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: