MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]Raynier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynier

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm

-Real-life Name: Raynier Mejia

-In-Game Name: Raynier

-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: I was a GM in Distorted MS(Lvl4 GM), and Currently Police Intern in NirohMS(undercover Jr. GM Among players)

-What makes you qualified for this position? I have the experience that is required for the job, i am good with finding hackers unhidden and hidden, i can help any player that is in need of help.

-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? I can get the job done, and i dont false advertise on my GM apps like alot of people do, and i think i would be a great help to the server, i also speak Spanish and English perfectly which would be helpful because some players speak spanish in every server i played in, And i do not abuse my GM powers, i only use them for what is neccesary, and required.

-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? I can host as many as i can during the time i am on (6hours+ a day), i am a person who doesnt stick to the same old Events, i always come up with new events so the players get exited about the events.

-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? i never liked it because it happened to me once, and i would hate to do it to another person, i treat everyone Equally.

-Additional Information about you: Im 15 Years old turning 16 in a week, i like playing basketball, i live in U.S. Florida, im hispanic, and my fav color(s) are Blue/red/black
Back to top Go down
Flip

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm

In most of the private servers I've played in, people were usually Singaporean or Malaysian LOL.
Anyway, I liked your application.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Raynier

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks, and yes i most people are either Singaporian or Malysian or w.e.
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 pm

DENIED! YOU ARE BANNED NOOB ASS! :3 HACK SOME PLACE ELSE LUL! :3
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Fortunate

Fortunate

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 am

lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Randy

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Lol 2nd person to be banned who made a app big fail :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM]Raynier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Raynier   [GM]Raynier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM]Raynier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: