MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]yoyo Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoyoYoung

yoyoYoung

[GM]yoyo Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM]yoyo Application   [GM]yoyo Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

-Real-life Name: Young
-In-Game Name: yoyo
-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: Level 3 in Droms
-What makes you qualified for this position? : I am helpful, mature and understanding. I am very active, my time zone is GMT : -5:00, or EST. If I am chosen, I will prove myself that I am qualified for this job.
-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? - Anyone can make their application look professional with seven different colors and write paragraphs to answer each question. I purposely wrote only a sentence or two for each question for the sake of saving you the work to read pages of the same fluff while answering the question. I am direct and will not try to make myself sound like something I am not.
-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? -Yes I am willing, helping the players out and let them have fun is what a GM should do.
-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? -Yes I do, I believe in fairness among all players.
-Additional Information about you: I do have a sense of humor, but a lack of understanding to bad jokes. I can make 30minute brownies, in 20 minutes. What more can you ask for in a guy?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
~Young
Back to top Go down
Randy

[GM]yoyo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]yoyo Application   [GM]yoyo Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 pm

how come i never see you online? did you just join and make a app because this was just made and im on but your not o_o
Back to top Go down

[GM]yoyo Application
Page 1 of 1