MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Flip's App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip

[GM] Flip's App. Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Flip's App.   [GM] Flip's App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 am

-Real-life Name: Irene

-In-Game Name: Flip

-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: FailureMS (SGM).

-What makes you qualified for this position?
*I have experience of being an SGM, I know most of the GM commands, probably the GM commands on this server will be a little different, but i'll manage.
*I've never hacked, scammed, etc.
*I will be online most of the day, probably for around 5-8 hours (or more LOL).
*I will not troll nor will I insult/hate on any players including GMs.
*I will not ban any player just because I "hate" them.

-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants?
*I know, I'm young. But people say i'm mature.
*As you can see, I do nt typ lyk dis.
*I have experience with many private servers, I have played over 5. One of them is the 'used-to-be' #1 private server, RydahMS, although it shut down already.
*I will not threaten to ban any player for stupid reasons. Only warnings, but only when necessary.
*I will check up on the server if everything's okay once in a while. (Catching hackers, etc.)
*I will not, obviously, abuse my powers.

-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis? Yes, of course. Sometimes when i'm bored, or when the server seems to be dead, I guess. I know how to host most events. H/S, T/F, Q/A, J/Q, etc. I probably will host around 2-4 events per day. Not too much, not too little.

-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? Yes. I will not give/show any 'special treatment' to ANY players. I will not give out any items unless won from an event. Even if it's just 1,000 nexon cash.

-Additional Information about you:
I know, my character's a boy LOL. I'm actually a girl. don't hate.
I will not be online that much sometimes, considering there's school, homework, etc.. Sometimes I will not be online until 6. By the way, I live in California, just so y'all know my time zone. I guess, that's it? I hope I get accepted.
./edit.
By the way, lol.
MSN: pinoy2000@hotmail.com
Facebook: ^Same email.
yeahlol. kbai.

Last edited by Flip on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kushy

Kushy

[GM] Flip's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Flip's App.   [GM] Flip's App. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 am

Good luck .
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Flip

[GM] Flip's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Flip's App.   [GM] Flip's App. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks, lol.
Back to top Go down
Randy

[GM] Flip's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Flip's App.   [GM] Flip's App. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 pm

troll.... i wonder who was trolling on james f3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM] Flip's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Flip's App.   [GM] Flip's App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Flip's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: