MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonjour, tout le monde.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Driftin

Bonjour, tout le monde. Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour, tout le monde.   Bonjour, tout le monde. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Goodmorrow champs,

My name is Driftin and I have recently joined this server to provide myself with a bit of fun. So far I have no complaints except for the lack of population; but hey... who needs friends? I'm seventeen if you're wondering. If not, now you know anyways. I've been playing Maple since the first American beta hit the eastern coast. After the game was utterly ruined and torn apart by Nexon I began dipping my hands into the potpourri of private servers and because I'm to lazy to make my own I decided to choose this one. Not a bad choice at all if I must say. I have yet to meet any Gms or anyone other than some random individual who gave me level 90 warrior gloves and followed me around for fifteen minutes saying "hi." Feel free to say hello and whatnot on the forums or in-game. My IGNs are usaully as follows: Grammar, Literature, French, Curaga and occasionally just Driftin.

Vois-toi bientot!

Back to top Go down

Bonjour, tout le monde.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: MistMS :: Hellos / Goodbyes-
Jump to: