MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new guy with a few questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tribal

tribal

new guy with a few questions Empty
PostSubject: new guy with a few questions   new guy with a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:24 am

i must say i'm pretty fond of this place already, but there are a few things that have been bugging me. last night i started an aran and encountered a similar bug in my combo damage (one i've dealt with on previous private servers), as in the second and third swings of my polearm do absolutely no damage. the only way to kill something is with either my first swing or with my combo finisher, but that's still no way to train, as it makes things much slower and takes a lot of the fun out of an aran. previously i had only experienced this in 4th job, but now i'm getting it during 2nd job. is there anything i can do or is it just simply stuck that way? i understand you guys are starting out so it's perfectly reasonable to expect these sorts of issues.

secondly, after advancing to 2nd job i max my skills as usual, but when i try putting points into body pressure, it gives me a message saying "you're missing level 1 skills". was i supposed to put points in before i hit level 10, or what? and lastly, i've already voted twice yet i don't think i've received any vote points. i'm not sure if vote points come packaged with NX in this server (though it's what i'm used to), but any clarification/info would be wonderful.

thank you for reading this, and i hope to settle in to mistMS soon!
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

new guy with a few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy with a few questions   new guy with a few questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 am

Don't use the skill maxer in @maxskills use the one in fm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com

new guy with a few questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: MistMS :: General Support-
Jump to: