MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darsini's EPIC Suggestions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darsini

Darsini's EPIC Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Darsini's EPIC Suggestions.   Darsini's EPIC Suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 am

Hey guys (: Well playing the server for a week now and i have to say that the server is quite awesome but it can be further improved (:

Some of my Suggestions:

-***Lowing prices of Boss pieces [The mesos drop rate isnt that good and people would love to zakum/pap]

-Introducing Jump quests where we could get rewards from [Eg,godly items,maple leaves]

-Increasing Mesos drop rate

-Lowering price of Buying Nexon Cash[Many of us would love to be NX Whores Razz ]

-More Player NPCs where we could get custom items by Hunting for Items

-Giving nicer rewards for Voting so that people will be encouraged to vote more !

Well i guess for now thats all (: If i think of more ill be sure to tell you guys <3
Back to top Go down
Smile.

Smile.

PostSubject: Re: Darsini's EPIC Suggestions.   Darsini's EPIC Suggestions. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 am

I like your idea's, they appeal to me bounce
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Darsini's EPIC Suggestions.   Darsini's EPIC Suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Great ideas Smile
especially the NX idea ;D
x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darsini's EPIC Suggestions.   Darsini's EPIC Suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darsini's EPIC Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1