MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]Cody :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theopenbox

[GM]Cody :D Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Cody :D   [GM]Cody :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 pm

-Real-life Name: Cody

-In-Game Name: Cody

-Prior Experience(s) as a GM:
Owner of FriendStory.
[If you want a link to the website please tell me and I will send you a link. I refuse to advertise it.]
The server wasn't online for a long time but, the time I did spend with the server was great. I took it down because it was taking off. This is why I am currently looking for a different server.

-What makes you qualified for this position?
I know how to sniff out a hacker. I am not going to lie and say I have never hacked before, because I have. Will I hack again? No. It is pointless. I like to play games as is and that should go for everyone. People that are hackers are useally quite and secretive. If I have the slightest feeling of them being a hacker I will go into Hide and follow them for a while to see if my assumptions are true or not.

-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants?
I am a very helpful and kind person and I am mean when I need to be. Me making my own server made me learn alittle coding.. unfortanatlly it isn't enough to even call myself a beginning coder. I am a very smart person. I love to help people and I would really love to watch this server grow and prosper.

-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis?
Yes, I love hosting events. I can host them as often as the owner tells me to. :3

-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players?
I have never shown favoritism to any player. It is unfair to other players.

-Additional Information about you:
Nothing else to say really.
If you want to know anything else about me, just ask.

Last edited by theopenbox on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added color :D)
Back to top Go down

[GM]Cody :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: