MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM or CO-owner or CODE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

GM or CO-owner or CODE Empty
PostSubject: GM or CO-owner or CODE   GM or CO-owner or CODE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Name: David

In-Game Name:Cody (Very active) 7Tricks (Quitted)

Time-Zone:Mountain Standard Time +8:00/Pacific Standard Time

Why should we choose you?: I always wanted to help out the server grow bigger and help new players. I will do the best as I can within my power. For example, I will help the players out by telling our features that no other servers do. I can also host event daily, catching hackers/dupers, stopping Drama/Trolling, and other things that I will help out to make this server best as possible. Also, since I am very rusty as being Intern/Game Master, so, I will quickly memorize the codes and commands.

Do you have any experience whatsoever of a Game Master? (If you do, please provide proof): Yes I do, but since I do not have a proof, I know it won't count as a experince of Game Master. And, if it is possible, I'm willing to learn coding to help out this server.

What would you do if you saw a Game Master abusing his powers?: First of all, I would take an SS to have a proof that he ACTUALLY abused his power. I would talk out with a GM who was abusing his power. If he actually admitted that he abused his power, then, I would tell an Admin/Head GM that the GM abused his power and show the SS. The rest would be decided by the Admin/Head GM. In another case, if the Head GM abused his power. Then I would personally tell the Admin and show the proof that he abused his power.

What would you do if you saw a Hacker?: This is an obvious answer. It depends what kind of hack they use, if they dupe, I would take a SS(Proof) that they duped. And close the shop if they opend a shop. Then, I would Perm Ban them ASAP, since they disobeyed the ToS. It would be different if I saw a person using Training Bot, I would take a SS again and actually give them a chance if they apologized for using. I would surely watch over them to make sure if they aren't hacking again with skill "Hide".

If they ever posted a Ban Appeal I would post a SS(Proof) that they duped/hacked and nail them out so they can't argue no more.

Additional Info: Wanna know my life? Cool, Im tall guy who lives in Arizona, I enjoy my life, I love to play Football. Especially, watching NFL, GOO JETS! I was excellent student in Jr. High, as I continued to grow, I did not do quiet well in Highschool. I am Mature enough to handle the responsilbity that I am assigned to. I keep my promises and I am honest person. I want to have fun with everyone. And I have this werid behavior, I always want to encourage and give advises to people. And yes, I can drive. I have Camero 1980 (Pimped), it's a sick car, probably better than Johnny's . I love to play active/mental sports, such as Football, Basketball, Soccer, Chess, and Checkers. Also, I can be on 24/7 if you want me to, but I would be AFKing alot, so. Even if I dont get picked, I will still help out the server as best as I can with power of Player. I'm also a Christian if you were wondering what religion I am.

Thank you, everyone who read my GM App.

Msn : excessivefsv@hotmail.com
P.S. Good luck to everyone who's applying GM Application
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

GM or CO-owner or CODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM or CO-owner or CODE   GM or CO-owner or CODE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

DENIED! Didn't tittle it right + You spam forums with useless shit. Which is pretty annoying if I must say so myself. Lol. Oh, and format is wrong lul!
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com

GM or CO-owner or CODE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: