MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark's 95 Theses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
williamthe1s

Mark's 95 Theses Empty
PostSubject: Mark's 95 Theses   Mark's 95 Theses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Haha at what a wrote to start us off.

1. We need to pick one side GMS, or PS like. Both are fun, Both have cons and pros.
2. We need active GM's.. ACTIVE.
3. We need to have a great owner, lets help him help us.
4. We need be that we are all in this together, Keep it clean and no hacking.. (rule really speaks for its self lol! ).
5. We need to help one another with equips , training , bossing(ect. .).(use shops they WORK).
6. WE need to use are jobs as one, makes are life's easyer.(Dk HB, Priest HS, ect.).
7. We need to be an active server, No one likes logging on with no one else is on.(I of all people should be overruled. I dont get home till 9 Pm on most weekdays. Dosent stop me from getting on for weekends).
8. We need to post re-post use fourms, sites, any other activities for Mist MS.
9. You, personally, should listen to my Theses and relise what you should do to make this a better server for everyone.

SHAKE DAT ASS~! o-o lil wayne FTW!
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

Mark's 95 Theses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark's 95 Theses   Mark's 95 Theses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:02 pm

I Agree, better owner. Owner here sucks Very Happy He doesn't do shit lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com
Randy

Mark's 95 Theses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark's 95 Theses   Mark's 95 Theses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark's 95 Theses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark's 95 Theses   Mark's 95 Theses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark's 95 Theses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: MistMS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: