MistMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistMS

V83 MapleStory Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]xBRANDON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brandonchu

[GM]xBRANDON Empty
PostSubject: [GM]xBRANDON   [GM]xBRANDON Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 pm

xBRANDON - 1 Day Player.

-Real-life Name: My name is Brandon Chu. I just started playing MistMS.

-In-Game Name: My in game name is xBRANDON.

-Age: I am age 15, which means I am at least matured for any positions in this MS.

-Prior Experience(s) as a GM: I have been a GM on a various amount of servers, some of which are still currently up and I will not be revealing the names of said servers.
Servers :
-MudkipMS ~
-SasukeStory ~
-PandaStory - V62 ~
Having "experience" isn't soulfully surrounded around the statement of "I've been a GM." it's about what you did, and how you did it, only then do you truly have "experience". I've helped hundreds of people in my time of being a GM in other servers, most of which, were appreciative, and enjoyed my company. It is sad to see some old friends go, but, it's better to make new ones. Sure, my past experience is my past, but, it's more enjoyable to create a new experience, not only for myself, but, for everyone.

-What makes you qualified for this position? My dedication, my ability to help various amounts of players, my mindset. I'm 15, yes, I may be still young, but I am highly more intellectual and mature than most my age. I have a much different perspective on life than the average person. Most people want to do things for themselves or have negative intentions on higher up positions. See, I've been through a lot in my life, some of which, I wish not to explain, and thus, making me a stronger person. I love who I've become and what I've done to achieve what I have now. And not many people can say that. I'm very professional about most things, although, I can have fun, and I do a lot. It makes me smile to see someone else be noticed and appreciated. That's what I want to do, that's what I love.

-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? I will assist the community, help my fellow Co-Workers, and make Mistms 's community one of the best out there. I've been on Mistms for about 3 day(s) now. Even though I haven't been on this server as long as most have, I've achieved and done quite a bit. I'm a very dedicated person when I put my mind to something, and I've already figured out what it is. : Making Mistms the most popular, well-rounded, fun, and exciting maplestory private server ever. I give 110% when it comes to helping anyone with anything at all. I have very high tolerance for everything. Therefore, I can help absolutely any type of person. I am also fluently multi-lingual, increasing my ability to help foreign players that may not speak the majority of the player's native tongue. It's been a pleasure being on Mistms this past 3 days Even when I wasn't helping someone, and just chatting and connecting with the community, I still had lots of fun. I take pride in who I've become, and my goals for this server. We all can achieve anything we put our mind to, with the right mindset, and the right help, I, and the rest of the staff, can make Mistms a pleasure to play.

-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis?
How long you play Mistms per day :
School : 4;30 PM ~ 10:00 PM
Weekends : 11:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM (The Next Day.)

This means that I will hold events when ever the players want to. In grant I will not always tell them, "Sure why not! I will host an event every hour." I think that would ruin the economy. I will try to hold events everyday/daily when ever I can, or as in a vote/poll.

-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players? If I show favoritism it will be out of donation. Donation is a part of the server that helps and grows the economy. When GMs show favoritism that means that they are playing unfair. Being unfair is basically a crime in GM community.

-Additional Information about you: I have taken the liberty to add onto your current GM Format, to better send my "experience" and my reasoning for making an application. If I need to add, subtract anything, please do NOT hesitate to let me know.

AIM: xoogeneoox, chuchuchutrains
MSN: bchu0702@hotmail.com
Yahoo Mai: Bchu0702@yahoo.com

-xBRANDON
santa lol! C You in GAME!
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

[GM]xBRANDON Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]xBRANDON   [GM]xBRANDON Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

DENIED BANNED FOR DAMAGE HACKING LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://mistms.forumotion.com

[GM]xBRANDON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MistMS :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: